2. When making a purchase please download the links right away. The links will expire after a few days. You also only get five attempts to download them, after the fifth attempt the links will expire. This is the way the Ejunkie (shopping cart) is set up and unfortunately I have too many files to change shopping carts at this time.
3. Making a folder called TBD FILES is the easiest way to keep from making duplicate purchases. If your not sure of a prior purchase please check the folder first.
4. Please make sure you back up all your files periodically to an external hard drive, CD or jump drive. TBD can not be responsible if your computer crashes or the files have been deleted by accident. There is no easy way for me to reset the links due to the shopping cart. I also retire files and remove them off my computer all the time.
5. If you have trouble downloading a file please try turning your firewall off temporarily some firewalls block the downloads. If you don't see the link in your email, please check your spam folder or deleted files folder.
6. When selling on Ebay or Etsy all I ask is that you give credit in your description to Treasure Box Designs for the pattern.
8. The FREEBIES are available here and our blog and they change every Tuesday. Once I change to a new freebie the prior freebie is added to the dollar section for purchase.
9. Right now everything is 65% off. The discount will ONLY appear in a big yellow box at the bottom of your shopping cart.
10. Before making a purchase please make sure you check the formats under the picture. Sometimes when I first list something I don't have all the formats. When the various formats are all added it should read SVG,GSD,DXF,WPC,AI,JPEG
11. Manipulating the svg pattern and selling them as your own file is not permitted.
12. If you are using the old Cricut machine my files will NOT work.
If you need more information please email me Dina at email@example.com